1. Building low-carbon energy sources and developing the grids
We need to renounce fossil fuels which represent 80% of primary energy sources in the world.
Today wind and solar represent only 6% of electricity generation. While this share will grow, the network needs to adapt.
- First it needs to be able to accept more connection of solar, wind and hydro powerplants.
- Second, it needs to be able to deal with very fluctuating energy flows, depending on weather conditions.
- Third it needs to be able to deal with the high variability thanks to new balancing assets.
2.Promoting optimized energy use
- For each project, accompany our clients on the road to energy sufficiency and efficiency by properly dimensioning our offer to their real needs.
3. Implementing innovative and collaborative solutions
By integrating digital and all the improvements it brings, we need to continue to develop tools allowing us and our customer to be more efficient, and new business models that put energy at the heart of our concerns.